lunes, abril 02, 2012

Successful Hunger Strike: Dr. Jeovany J. Vega Recovers the Right to Practice Medicine!

Successful Hunger Strike: Dr. Jeovany J. Vega Recovers the Right to Practice Medicine!
From the moment in which I received my rehabilitation, I officially ended my hunger strikebefore the MINSAP [Ministry of Public Health] authorities.
They just delivered Resolution No. 185 from the Minister of Health, issued yesterday,that returns to me the right to practice medicine in Cuba!
Damos gracias a Dios porque esta situación ha llegado a feliz termino, la información sobre esta acción conducida por el Dr. Jimenez Vega fue ampliamente divulgada por este Blog . Esperemos que el Dr Jimenez Vega se incorpore lo antes posible a la práctiva médica despues de 6 años de injusta medida de separación laboral. ( El Editor) 

No hay comentarios: